Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting Started

Ahhhh, time to relax.  I think this is the ONLY time in my life that I will be able to do absolutely nothing for a week and a half.  I know that within about two days I will probably be going crazy with boredom,  but for now, I'm going to enjoy doing nothing, absolutely nothing.

I just had my last day of work at Wave, an sushi/island fusion restaurant in Spokane, WA.  The food there is awesome, and it was probably one of the most difficult places to work, only because all I wanted to do was eat all of the food I was serving.  Everyone there was really enjoyable to work with, and all will be sorely missed.

But, I have not quit my restaurant job for nothing.  As I mentioned before, I am going to be starting an internship on March 19th with the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA).  I'm going to be a communications intern for the organization.  My responsibilities will include writing press releases, interviewing amateur players, helping set up and clean up tournaments, the starting and scoring of players, just to name a few.  I can't wait to get started!  Only a one-way ticket to Atlanta...how long will I be on the East Coast?? Not quite sure : )











No comments:

Post a Comment